Horoscopes October 15-21

Cindy Flores and Michelle Martinez

EARTH SIGNS

Virgo Horoscope: Virgo, use this week to open up more to the people around you. Reach out to someone that you haven’t hung out with in a long time and catch up— this week is all about being social and expressing yourself.

Taurus Horoscope: It’s all about change this week, Taurus. It’s your week to be spontaneous and daring. Don’t let negative patterns keep you from doing what you want to do and what you deserve to do.

Capricorn Horoscope: Don’t forget to keep that noggin of yours up to date and educated, Capricorn! Open up a good book and get cozy by the fire. Keep your mind open and welcome to new ideas this week.

FIRE SIGNS

Sagittarius Horoscope: This is the time to take social risks in your life; if you’re thinking about talking to new people or making new friends, you will find that you will be successful in your attempts. Additionally, you will find that you will be more in touch with your feelings—an emotional conversation could occur naturally this week.

Aries Horoscope: This week will be the time to make a drastic decision in a relationship, one that you have been wanting to make: it will either change the relationship entirely or end it. You will also find that it will be easier to better your financial situation; try to avoid impulsive buys and stay within your budget.

Leo Horoscope: The beginning of this week will be a good time to start a new project and find success, whatever your project may be. The rest of the week will be a good time for you to focus on your domestic life and try to improve your presence and conditions there. Additionally, a fun get-together with friends will be a good idea towards the end of the week.

AIR SIGNS

Aquarius Horoscope: At the beginning of this week, you might be inspired to step out of your comfort zone, and you should embrace this as it is a good thing! You might feel overwhelmed in your academic or work-related responsibilities, so this week is a good time to try and organize yourself.

Gemini Horoscope: This week, you will find that picking up a new hobby will take up most of your time. Additionally, you might notice that you feel inclined to make lasting changes.

Libra Horoscope: It’s Libra season! This is a good time to start new projects and delve into new experiences. Start working on new things and step out of your comfort zone, but you might need to resolve some monetary issues first. 

WATER SIGNS

Cancer Horoscope: Self-love is your code-word this week, Cancer. You’ll notice that your charisma and power will be out and about this week. Be confident; you’ll be in your watery element, flowing with desire and passion.

Pisces Horoscope: Stay positive and optimistic about these upcoming days. Keep cool and spread your positive energy. You’ll see things in a whole new light this week and realize that not everything is black and white.

Scorpio Horoscope: If something is bothering you this week, Scorpio, you can’t sweep it under the rug. Be open with your feelings and your wants. For you, building a strong relationship is essential for you to grow as a person.

About the Writers
Cindy Flores, Staff Writer

Cindy Flores ('19) loves astrology. She and her co-astrologist Michelle are excited to bring their knowledge of the stars to all of The Echo's readers...

Michelle Martinez, Staff Writer

Michelle Martinez ('19) is excited to be participating in the production of The Echo. Together with her co-astrologist Cindy, she is happy to provide an...

• Horoscopes October 15-21

Horoscopes

Horoscopes for the Week of October 21-28

• Horoscopes October 15-21

Horoscopes

Horoscopes for the Week of September 24th

• Horoscopes October 15-21

Horoscopes

Horoscopes for the Week of September 17th

• Horoscopes October 15-21

Student Life

Clubs Are Created, but Don’t Convene

• Horoscopes October 15-21

Student Life

Invasion of Privacy or Protecting the Students? The Logistics of Cameras in the Senior Lot

• Horoscopes October 15-21

Opinion

Do You Consider Your Race When Applying to College?

• Horoscopes October 15-21

Legalizing Marijuana Could Bring the Government More Green

• Horoscopes October 15-21

Sports

Saints Shock Rams in Crucial Victory

• Horoscopes October 15-21

Fatal Car Crash at Camp Merritt Memorial

• Horoscopes October 15-21

Sports

Girls Volleyball Serves Its Most Spirited Season Yet

Horoscopes October 15-21