A Fresh Start: Spring House’s Opening in Tenafly

Spring season: a time of freshness, fun, and flowers. Pink tulips pervade the grass fields and the soothing smells of trees fill the open air, while birds chirp their songs. But, for the most part, spring is a time of new beginnings and more opportunities for growth. That’s exactly why on May 14 the spring, right here in our beloved town of Tenafly, New Jersey, reinvented itself in the form of the Spring House, giving itself a fresh start full of room for new growth. 

The Spring was previously known for its fun and colorful vibe, especially in its bright outdoor setting that makes you feel like you’re truly at a resort. However, along with The Spring comes a rich history. 

In the last 230 years, The Spring was a house, an office space, and a Tenafly town property. According to general manager David Feeback, The Spring represents the oldest house in Tenafly and provides that rustic, old-fashioned American atmosphere, standing out of many buildings in town. 

However, it now changes its journey as it becomes a more elegant and classy restaurant, perfect for a fun night out with friends. When you walk into the Spring House, you feel like you can finally relax and enjoy yourself, as you’re greeted by a dark and refined setting. To add on, Spring House’s classiness makes it truly a perfect place to take photos with your friends and family, within its 1700s aesthetic and Swiss cabin facade.

This new destination will feed not just your eyes but your stomach as well, given the expert cooks working in the kitchen. Under the expertise and supervision of Pasquale Frola, a European chef who led a restaurant on a particular cruise ship to obtain a Michelin star, Spring House offers a variety of different dishes that present the finest of American cuisine, along with special hints of exotic tastes, such as that of Frola’s own Italian background, Greek influence, French flare, and much more. 

Some tasty and drool-worthy foods that Spring House will now be offering include the classic but amazing caesar salad, a chewy Gnocchetti Cacio e Pepe, filet mignon, and for the picky eaters, chicken tenders. Overall, at Spring House, there’s a dish for everyone! If you’re looking to have a fun night with your friends, or spend some quality time with your family, Spring House is the perfect choice for you! Give your mouth a fresh start, and eat new and tasty foods to appease your taste buds.