Dua Lipa, Billie Eilish, and Olivia Rodrigo Announced to Perform at the 2024 Grammys

Billie+Eilish%2C+Olivia+Rodrigo%2C+and+Dua+Lipa+%28left+to+right%29+
Billie Eilish, Olivia Rodrigo, and Dua Lipa (left to right)

Every year, talented artists from all over the world gather with a chance of receiving world-level prestige for their musical accomplishments at the Grammy Awards ceremony. From crediting classical musicians to praising the most catchy tunes of the year, every aspect of musicality is recognized. But also, a few chosen artists are given the noble responsibility of performing at this annual event. During the fourth quarter of the AFC wild-card game on January 15, the Recording Academy announced the first round of artists to perform at the 66th Grammy Awards on February 4: Dua Lipa, Billie Eilish, and Olivia Rodrigo. 

You don’t need to be a fan to recognize some of their biggest hits, from “One Kiss” to “bad guy” and songs from the Sour album. These three women currently stand as some of the most renowned stars in the music industry, as they produced many of the most popular songs of 2023.  In fact, the three have collectively won an impressive sum of 13 Grammy Awards, according to Billboard. Even this year, they are all individually nominated for the Grammy’s Song of the Year award: Dua Lipa for two Grammys with “Dance the Night,” Billie Eilish for six with “What Was I Made For?,” both songs from Barbie, and Olivia Rodrigo for six with “Vampire” and her Guts album. 

Unsurprisingly, none of them are new to performing at the Grammys. In past ceremonies, Billie Eilish, Dua Lipa, and Olivia Rodrigo have made appearances onstage four, three, and two times, respectively. With their stunning visuals and incredible music, they left a lasting impression on many fans—and are expected to do so once again. 

This year, the host of the Grammys ceremony will be Trevor Noah, a comedian, an actor, a host, a producer, and even a writer. By also being a Grammy nominee, with the comedy album I Wish You Would, he is the first Grammy host to simultaneously be a nominee since 2005. 

The Recording Academy has yet to announce the full list of performers, and fans continue to await the grand reveals. Nevertheless, with these three talented artists set to perform, this year’s Grammy Awards ceremony will be sure to show an exciting performance.